FREE Moving Truck
Our moving truck is available FREE to charitable organizations and clients of the Tammy Mitchell Hines Team.
How Do You Reserve the Truck?
Reserving the truck is easy and on a first request basis. Simply call our office and request the truck for the date that you need it.
Once your request is approved, you will come to our office on the date you are using the truck. You will need to bring your drivers license and current proof of insurance with you. We will go through our paperwork with you and then provide you with the keys. Note: You MUST be 25 years old to drive the truck.
General Guidelines for Using the Truck
- It is a NO SMOKING truck.
- For your protection and ours, insurance is required.
- You will pick up a clean truck with a full tank of gas. Please return the truck in the same condition.
- Please be courteous to others using the truck. Pick up and return the truck promptly as scheduled.
- Insurance does not cover theft of valuables in the truck. Please keep your valuables locked at all times. We will not be responsible for personal items lost, stolen or damaged.
- Operate the truck responsibly. We will not be responsible for careless actions of the driver.
- Use caution with the height of the truck. It’s 10’6″, with a box length of 14′. Be cautious of low overhead structures such as awnings, canopies, garages, power lines, etc. Also, the turning radius is much wider. When possible, have someone assist you when operating in reverse.
- If there is an emergency with the truck, contact us at 618-698-9199.
- Return the truck to the location you picked it up from. Be sure all lights are off, to include headlights and dome lights in the box and cab. Lock the vehicle and return the keys to our offices at 207 N. Main Street. The keys can be placed in the drop box at the front door after hours.